Be inspired by the surprising flavours of Moroccan cuisine.
Moroccan tagine evening
We learn to make the real Moroccan tagine
- Tajine chicken with olives and roasted almonds
- Summer veggie tajine
- Tajine kefta in tomato sauce
- Mint tea
- Dessert: Summer fruit with almond flakes and dates
In Fes, Ilse went in search of the authenticity of Moroccan cuisine. The richness of this age-old culture really captures the imagination! In the maze of little streets in the Moroccan souks, you will find a colourful array of spices, aromas and flavours.
This cooking workshop will be taught by Hakima Bouyahyaoui. She is a Moroccan woman with a passion for genuine, authentic Moroccan cuisine. You will be immersed in Moroccan, culinary traditions. Looking for something pure, authentic and spicy? Then this workshop is just what you are looking for!
We start promptly at 18:30
Please bring your own knife, cutting board and apron.
+- €77 per persoon.
- drinks ( waters, homemade mocktail (non-alcoholic), 1 glass of cava & 1 glass of white/red wine)
- recipe booklet (recipe sheets are forwarded electronically)
- product knowledge and guidance from a native chef or comparable by experience
- cosy dining in authentic industrial surroundings
- small groups between 10 - 15 people ( workshops take place from 10 people )
Bij annulaties zijn er geen terugbetalingen mogelijk. We raden je aan om de gereserveerde plaats door te geven.